The mission and purpose of the Soul Saving Station Women’s Auxiliary is to help women know and follow Jesus Christ in their daily lives, to equip them to grow in relationship with Christ through prayer, bible study and discipleship, and finally, to empower women to use their spiritual gifts to serve and reach others for Christ.
It is our desire that each woman sincerely comes to realize their potential in Christ, and understand how valuable they are to Him.
This is demonstrated by our:
• Annual Fall Women’s Weekend/Conferences.
• Annual Mother’s Day Weekend Services along with annual special Luncheons/Outings.
• Sister to Sister Bible Study/Book Club and Gifted Hands Fellowship held every 4th Tuesday of each month.
• Annual Holiday Fellowships and Gift Sharing
• Providing various opportunities for monthly interactive fellowship and bible study with Teen Girls of the church.
President | Evangelist Eva Booker
Executive Officers | Deaconess Audrey Pollard, Missionary Mary Green, Deaconess Mercedes Bullock, Evangelist Cynthia Rhymer, Evangelist Phyllis Perry, Sis. Joanne Henry
Photos| Women’s Website Pictures